DOT Drug & Alcohol Compliance
- Proudly partnerd with Lobdock Impairment Detection to meet your DOT drug and alcohol compliance needs.
- High quality and affordable services with nationwide testing locations.
DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program Package
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), along with the Department of Transportation (DOT), requires that persons subject to the commercial driver's license (CDL) requirements and their employers follow alcohol and drug testing rules. These rules include procedures for testing, frequency of tests, and substances tested for.
- A written DOT drug and alcohol testing policy for FMCSA for the company
- Step-by-Step instructions for compliance for DOT drug and alcohol testing
- Employee education materials
- Supervisor Training materials
- 24/7 response for accident consulting
- Management of random testing program (consortium) in compliance with DOT
DOT Pre-Employment Test
Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulation Part 382, Section 382.301(a) states: "Prior to the first time a driver performs safety-sensitive functions for an employer, the driver shall undergo testing for controlled substances [...]." Hiring a driver who has failed to pass a pre-employment drug screening is a violation of DOT compliance rules and may result in fines, suspensions, or an indefinite termination of company activity.
- A DOT approved 5 Panel Pre-Employment test for your drivers
- Nation-wide network of over 5,000 testing locations!