A BOC-3 form designates a process agent, which is a representative upon whom court papers may be served in any proceeding brought against a motor carrier, broker, or freight forwarder. The BOC-3 filing is a requirement prior to an application for authority being granted active.
Sign up with our company and enjoy these great benefits!
Verify dotprocessagents.com llc as an FMCSA registered process agent.
- No annual fees.
- No additional fees due to name or address changes.
- No fees if papers are ever served.
- FMCSA approved- electronic filing of your BOC-3.
- No additional fees for advisement*.
- Your BOC-3 form provided by E-mail on the same business day your payment is processed.
* Any consultation provided is general advice. You should consider whether the information is appropriate to your needs.