Carrier Basic Authority Package
Our basic package is the perfect step up for new motor carriers with a GVW (combined max weight of truck and trailer when fully loaded) over 26,000 pounds.
Our basic package for carriers includes:
- MC Number
- US DOT number or DOT update
- BOC-3 filing
- Electronic Certificate of Authority
- IRP - Basic
- IFTA - Basic
Benefits of our company
- Get your MC and DOT numbers the same business day!
- Includes FMCSA registration fee!
- Annual reminders when it is time to renew your IFTA!
- Take the hassle, confusion, and time out of these registrations by letting our experts fill out these applications for you!
One of our Transportation Advisors will contact you within 1 business day at the number you provide to complete your application by phone.
Our IRP-Basic and IFTA-Basic services do not provide submission of applications to the state, acceptance or review of supporting registration documentation, or correspondence with the state on your behalf. If you are interested in these additional benefits, check out our IRP-Plus service.
This price does not include the fee for the IRP plate, your base state will bill you this amount or the IFTA state fee.
For more information on our processes and time frames visit our FAQs