Contact Us: 405-701-4173


Our Price: $52.50
Each Additional: $26.25

Suggested Price: $100.00
Savings: $47.50 - 48%
Select State:

Product Details:

The International Fuel Tax Agreement is required of all interstate carriers that have a GVW (truck/tractor, trailer, and load combined) that exceeds 26,000 pounds.

Carriers will receive and must display a set of decals and an IFTA license which must be kept in the vehicle. Once an IFTA license has been issued it is required that fuel tax reports are filed each quarter. The license and decals must be renewed each year.

  • Receive annual reminders when it is time to renew your IFTA.

*We may need to obtain additional information in order to complete the filing.

(405) 701-4173
PO Box 5627
Norman, OK 73070-5627

Copyright © 2010-2017. All Rights Reserved